Last Updated 04/23/13
At MS Technology, Inc, we are committed to protecting your privacy and to developing technology that gives you the most powerful and secure online experience. Occasionally, you will be asked to provide information about yourself. This privacy statement explains data collection and use in those situations.
Collecting your Personal Information
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you. Generally, this information is requested in voluntary questionnaires, when ordering e-mail newsletters, or most commonly, when purchasing and registering MS Technology products.
For example: If you choose to register and purchase a product on the website, we will request contact information (such as name, email, and shipping address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill customer's orders. If we have trouble processing an order, the information is used to contact the user.
Use of your Personal Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To alert you to product upgrades, bug fixes, special offers, updated information and other new services from MS Technology, Inc.
- For internal market research collection.
- Opt-in company newsletters.
- MS Technology, Inc will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on MS Technology, Inc or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of MS Technology, Inc, and, (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of MS Technology, Inc, its website, or the public.
Security of your Personal Information
MS Technology, Inc strictly protects the security of your personal information and honors your choices for its intended use. We carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
MS Technology, Inc does not share with third parties any personal information you provide in connection with our products and services. MS Technology, Inc maintains controls to provide security over personal information, including credit card details, during and after the purchase process.
Your personal information is never shared outside the company without your permission, except under the legally-mandated conditions explained above. Inside the company, data is stored in password-controlled servers with limited access.
Security methods include:
- The use of secure connections from the customer's Web browser to MS Technology, Inc.
- The use of encryption for sensitive personal information, such as credit card numbers and user names.
- Security of the databases that store customers' credit card numbers.
- Security controls to restrict access to databases housing personally identifiable information.
- MS Technology, Inc sends you e-mails regarding products and services only if you have indicated you wish to receive e-mail from us.
- You may remove yourself from our e-mail list at any time.
- MS Technology, Inc only sends e-mails to customers regarding MS Technology, Inc products and their promotions, MS Technology, Inc support, and MS Technology, Inc services if the customer wishes to receive these e-mails.
- The customer has the ability to opt-out of these communications during the registration process or anytime afterwards by replying with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.
To ensure we are publishing content customers need and want, MS Technology, Inc collects aggregated site-visitation statistics using cookies. We do not track individuals' use of the site.
When someone visits the site, a cookie is placed on the customer's machine (if the customer accepts cookies) or is read if the customer has visited the site previously.
Changes to this Statement
MS Technology, Inc will occasionally update this privacy statement. When we do, we will also revise the "last updated" date at the top of the privacy statement. For material changes to this Statement, MS Technology, Inc will notify you by placing prominent notice on the Website.
MS Technology, Inc welcomes your comments regarding this Privacy Statement. Please contact us by e-mail.